Using html template for own cms product

I have developed a cms, may I use the html or admin template in my cms and redistribute them as my product? the cms is not free.

No

There’s no sass license and you would need to buy a new license for every time you sell the CMS

Sorry I’m not clear enough. So for example I get 10 buyers. Do I need to get the license 10x in envato element? Getting the license is free included with the subscription, right?

If it were just client projects then you would buy individual licenses (regular marketplace) or download new ones (elements) per project but because neither option allows for sass I doubt it’s possible

I would suggest emailing support who will be able to conform one way or another.

Thanks for your reply.
I’m aware that it is not allowed for saas.
But it is not clear if it is allowed for a product based.

For other types of Items, an End Product is a work that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.

If it is not allowed, they may need to state clearly that End Product should be project based.

Although support will be able to clarify it the parts of the lciense I would pay attentio nto are:

You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License.)
either way you definitely need a new license/elements download and subscription per client you sell it to

“You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.”
this is the one I think represents your case and means you need a new license or download from elements (plus be subscribed when creating the project) each time