Using fathers tax ID number

My father running a business and he has a tax ID number. Can i use that tax ID number in My V8 form? Please advise.


I think you can use. but I’m not sure

You probably need professional accountancy advice (otherwise you risk both you and your father’s business getting into potentially serious trouble) but I would have thought absolutely not unless all the files being sold and any profit being made is registered in his/company name.