Users beware : HAAWK - Identifyy (Started to suspending account for no reasons)

Oh, i don’t have any free music to submit to AJ. So i don’t have any AJ profile.
Only for everyone’s awareness this issues which still ongoing right now

What kind of music and in what videos is it used?

What do you do here if you don’t have a profile on AJ?

Only for user beware, but sometimes will planned for purchase the track for licensing use (like project), youtube videos like tutorials or etc.
But Envato account are all in one, i just signing up for Community only

I’m composing the song like Pop music. But i not making the song for royalty free music on it, including to publish the song to other distro (RouteNote, Amuse, Repost Network, songtradr or etc) so i don’t have a plan to make a song for Royalty free use.

So have you released your music via a distributor like cdbaby? Tunecore?
They collect the same type of synch royalties for you if you allow them.

Yes, i did that. But i don’t want the distribution company opting in to contentID because expensive price. As the result. I used Identifyy as my ContentID administrator, but right now after they banned the account and assets released, Lucky my royalty already paided (before banned) so i have enough time to opt them in [but current royalty are lost and unpaided after banned]

I hope you solve the issue with Identifyy, I’m sure they will become available for communication after some time. Meanwhile, why don’t you share your Youtube channel with us (or other videos with your music), a little more views can’t hurt :smiley: And I am also very curious what your music sounds like. We’re all producers here :slight_smile: Cheers.

3 Likes

Looks like you’re not the only one … It’s quite strange anyway. Even if it seems that we don’t have all the reasons in what you state, you are not the first person to say it and to face it !

Then I see this kind of feedback the more I wonder in my turn on the relevance of this site which makes me miss other opportunities of stock market :man_shrugging:

I have been waiting an entire year (and a week) and counting… to solve a bug in a report, around 400$ less, and still no answer.

What kind of bug? Less views or?

In few words, a video doesnt appear in one report, and this is the biggest one missing, that i found, around 400$.
And i have found more.

That’s bad… maybe they have a license?

No.

How did you find this corresponding video. Do you use more than one system like Identifyy?

This video was monetizing, only in identifyy, suddenly dissappear one month and appear again in the next one, till now its in every months except one in the middle.

That being said, I am always surprised by people not having paid their license
, and letting the music creator get $$ with ads… With the amount of ads revenue you mention, the video author could have paid a big license very quickly; so why don’t they do so? (Good for us I guess!!)

1 Like

Another victim from Trustpilot reviews, i think the scam strategy still continues again. Tried to sent to identifyy support

Has someone experiences with TuneSat? Is the monthly fee worth it?
https://tunesat.com/tunesatportal/home

I only use the free one, it actually works, it traced a commercial and i sent it to my PRO… let’s see if money comes in next year:)