User submitted jokes & quotes website theme

Hi Guys. I am looking for a User submitted jokes & quotes website theme. Users must register first before allowed to submit material which will be reviewed before posted to site. Each joke/quote must have social media sharing buttons as well as thumbs up/thumbs down buttons. Here is an example of the type of website I want to build,
http://tjshome.com/statusmessages.php?f=&o=LIFO&q=

Please note I am NOT looking for a custom made theme. I am looking for a theme that I can buy here on themeforest. Just want suggestions of themes I can look at and consider for my project.

Contact me at iftipro@gmail.com

Portfolio : codecanyon.net/user/thatsblogging

Please note I am NOT looking for my own custom made theme. I am looking for a theme that I can buy here on themeforest. Just want suggestions of themes I can look at and consider.

For custom work, i can work with you.

Thanks

You won’t get a specific theme with all your requirements. You can use a front-end user submission theme and then customize it to make it work according to your needs.

1 Like

Thanks. Do you have any good front-end user submission themes you can suggest for me?

Just type in these keywords “content sharing” or “frontend submission” and search on themeforest, you will find a variety of options to choose from.

1 Like

[quote=“Kisstopher707, post:1, topic:65925”]
Funny Status Messages and Tweets]

Go to buy premium themes