User research: Are you currently collaborating with peers on your projects? Then this post is for you!

Hey all,

Gabi here from the Envato UX research team. :wave:

We are currently exploring what collaboration could look like on Elements and, as part of this research, we would love to learn about what collaboration and working together means for you!

If you are keen to get involved, we are scheduling some quick video calls (60 min) and we are offering either a $50 (USD) PayPal credit or prepaid online Visa card as a thank you for your time if you are selected for an interview. And, of course, we will be happy to share the findings here so you can learn with us as well! :slight_smile:

If you are interested, just go ahead and schedule a time here. There will be 2-3 quick questions beforehand, but that’s it!

We will be following up to confirm the interviews asap :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Really looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Gabi

4 Likes

:arrow_up: Quick clarification on the above - this study does not require you to be an Elements subscriber.

If you collaborate with other people to get work done, Gabi and her team would love to hear from you!

You’ll be contributing to the development of better tools for collaborative work, and also be paid for your time. If you collaborate with clients, business partners, co-workers or other students, fill out the form linked in the first post, and set up an interview time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a bit confusing, collaboration in what manor?

Author and author to get a project published?
Or working on projects using elements products?

3 Likes

Hi! I want to cooperate (and collaborated earlier with several authors of videohive) , but for the interview I have very - very slow English. And I can only write music (now just a tsunami of music-maker authors! )))

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Accessing files for additional videos in VH purchase

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.