Use Template Kit with Wordpress Theme

Can I use Clevehouse – Smart Home Automation Elementor Template Kit with MyListing - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme?

1 Like

No, you can’t. you have to use any of the one of Template Kit or WordPress Theme.

So Clevehouse – Smart Home Automation Element Template Kit doesn’t work with any other theme I buy?

Clevehouse – Smart Home Automation Element Template Kit works with which theme?

All Elementor Template Kits are optimized and created using Hello Elementor theme as a base.

1 Like

Can’t use it with MyListing - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme?

Hello,

Apologies for the confusion above, but you absolutely CAN use Smart Home Automation with MyListing, which supports Elementor. Template Kits can be used with any theme that also supports the Elementor page builder.

However, keep in mind that you will need to implement the My Listing features or elements yourself when customizing your pages.

My recommendation is to ask the MyListing author any questions you may have about using their Elementor addon or customizing templates.

Hello good Morning.

Okay. I’ll be contacting the MyListing theme developer about using the Elementor add-on or personalization templates.

Thank you very much and stay with God.

Hello good Morning.
Can I change the layout of MyListing - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme with Clevehouse - Smart Home Automation Element Template Kit?

I contacted the developer of Clevehouse – Smart Home Automation Elementor Template Kit to find out if I can use the Elementor Template Kit with MyListing - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme. He replied that I can without problems.

I would like you to confirm that I can use Clevehouse – Smart Home Automation Element Template Kit without any problems with MyListing - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme.

Thank you and looking forward to it.

Hello!

Only the MyListing theme author can give you that guarantee. I can only confirm that you can use Clevehouse templates while also using MyListing.

You cannot customize the look of MyListing theme/plugin pages using Clevehouse - Clevehouse will only provide you with the static page layouts for text and images. You will need to implement MyListing elements wherever you want your listings to appear in those templates.

Here is a link to their documentation on using MyListing with the Elementor builder Pages and Elementor – Docs

Hello good Morning.

The goal is to install the MyListing theme first and then modify the layout with the Clevehouse theme/plugin pages.

Can I do it without problems?

Thanks
and waiting.