Use of theme for the opensource application with Regular License

I am building a opensource application. I will buy a theme from here using the Regular License.
I will use this theme in my application.

So my question is that is it possible to build the opensource application with “Regular License” theme or there is any other provision for this type of functionality.

Thanks

To my knowledge I think you need extended license. Because you can prejudice the financial damage for author. Yet before that it’s better to ask author.

I think (not an official answer) that it depends on what you are doing with the Open Source project, how and where.

Regular licenses states that:
'of the single End Product, as long as the End Product is distributed for Free.'
So if you are planning on profiting from the app in any way then definitely not.

It also states:
"You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free."
So probably again it is not enough

**Extended license:** *"make any number of copies of the single End Product."* so ok to do this **BUT**

Also says:
You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.

My guess would be you need an extended license as well as permission from the author and to make sure that you encompass it fully into the app beyond superficial inclusion (again not an official answer)