Usage of no longer available items ?

Hi there,

I downloaded and registered an item for a project I’m currently working on. Sadly, the item (package of 50 items) is no longer available on envato elements and now I’m kind of clueless when it comes to the question if I can still use the items even if they are not available anymore? I really want to make sure I don’t use them in any prohibited way. Would really appreciate quick help from you guys, thanks and stay healthy :slight_smile:

Hello @VS-Motion

Technically you have registered the item for the project you’re working on and you still have the subscription active while creating the end product, so you should be able to use this item for this project you are currently developing.

However, you will not be able to use it on any other project, since there is no option to register it again for a different end product.

But please contact Envato Elements Help and Support for an official response, since there may be some additional license terms regarding this issue. The License Team from Envato will be able to give you an exact answer.

1 Like

Hey,

thanks for your help. I’ve contacted the Envato Elements Help and Support and will post their answer in addition to yours.

1 Like

That’s great!