Us tax for Canadians

I’m from Canada.
I’m not really sure to understand the procedure to obtain the treaty benefit for Us Tax. Do we have to ask for an ITIN before filling the Tax Information page on my profile settings ?



No need to get an ITIN. Just use your SIN in the FTIN field and you’ll be set!

1 Like