Urgently need help with Woocommerce booking system

I am trying to set up a Woocommerce booking system, having never worked with it before. It’s to apply for stalls at a festival, including Paypal pre-approval. I am nearly there, but running out of time with a deadline this weekend (and a busy day job). Are there any Woocommerce experts who can help, ideally in the UK? Thanks.

Hi @adrievdl,

I’m unable to help you set up Woocommerce, but I can tell you all about the great features Booking Live has. We are based in Bristol, but are looking to expand in the future, we provide Booking Software which enables you and your customers to make booking online easy and simple.

Booking Live allows you to process and manage memberships and contacts through a basic, in-built CMS. It also allows subscriptions and payments, both part and full, to be processed,as well as allowing you to set up email lists and send out communications with custom merge tags. Unlike many other software providers out there, Booking Live comes with an in-built CMS so you can manage your website and bookings all in one system. We also integrate with many payment gateways which could help you and/or your customers, make a booking process faster.

Booking Live software also comes with a whole host of other great features, which you can read more about here: https://www.bookinglive.com/booking-software-features

As I work at Booking Live, I’m more than happy to answer any questions you or any one else may have.

Thanks,

Jade

Booking Live

talk@bookinglive.com