Urgent Question

hi … are allowed here to ask author giv me premier theme for free ??

Not 100% sure what you’re asking, but there’s no way to get around paying the full list price of an item. And the version you get of the item, is the same whether you get a standard or extended license.

1 Like

Thank you’ im modified the subject

Yeah, that’s a big no on that one. Out of interest, why do you think they’d want to give away a theme for free, and why don’t you want to pay for one?

1 Like

hi I liked the theme … and my Financial :slight_smile: do not permit me purchase one theme

There are many things out there that I like, but my financial situation doesn’t allow me to buy them, so I can appreciate your frustration. Yachts, supercars, underwater bases etc.

However, items are created and uploaded to Envato with the intention of making money for the author, and they usually put a lot of work into that item… especially WordPress themes.

All I can suggest would be to save up, or see if you can find any free themes on other sites. No doubt they won’t be as good, but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for!

1 Like

Try looking for a free theme in WordPress Directory :slight_smile:
https://wordpress.org/themes/

1 Like

You can download the free file of this month though. You’ll be granted a license to use the item just like the license you’d get if you paid for the item.

1 Like

Thank you for this directive :slight_smile:

This also helps me … thank you

Lovely…Thanks also:slight_smile: