Uploading to VideoHive Suspended

I do not know

It could take a few days, as this is Easter weekend.

can the message from? gmail?

Me too like you

envato could have suspended download for a month. This would have allowed the authors to question themselves and improve the quality of their work ā€¦ but 6 months is very hard and disrespectful for all those who have invested a lot ā€¦

1 Like

There is a lot of pain on this page. I was unaware of this new policy. I can understand MotionRevolverā€™s points, in dealing with the sheer volume and effort in rejected reviews they decided to discourage those authors.
A couple suggestions people have wrote however seem valid since being hit out of the blue by a 6 month suspension without warning seems harsh. Soā€¦

1. A warning graphā€¦ 3 strikes your out for example, might lessen the blow.
  2. 1st suspension of 6 months seems harshā€¦ thatā€™s enough to quit forever.

I have had quite a few rejections, (jumping into new genres) so this is a wake up call that I canā€™t afford any more. If there is that nagging little voice that something isnā€™t quite there about your projectā€¦ listen to it. :slight_smile: Sometimes it takes doing it over 3 or 4 times before submitting.

are there any news about it?

That does seem like a more logical approach - to provide contributors with some performance metrics to strive for. Alamy does just thatā€¦ itā€™s frustrating if your upload ability gets frozen there (for 10 days), but it also doesnā€™t completely kill your desire to participate on the site.

My last video rejection here was back in November, and that was when I stopped submitting on VH. It was a personal decision due to the frequency of rejections (especially when compared to other sites that accepted the same videos and Iā€™ve since made money on), time spent submitting, and pricing/payout.

I was concerned when receiving an email today mentioning ā€œsuspensionā€ and then literally laughed out loud because I havenā€™t contributed in over six months. I do feel for the people more affected by this change. Weā€™ll see how it all goes, but Iā€™m guessing, like you might also be implying, that a good number of people wonā€™t be back to try again after six months.

1 Like

I think there is a simple explanation. I guess, Envato still canā€™t create auto-generated previews and reviewers do it manually :slight_smile: Thatā€™s why footage reviewing time increase (my uploads waited to be reviewed more than 9 months in 2017), thatā€™s why rejections increased (itā€™s easier to reject than work with) and thatā€™s why Envato doesnā€™t want new uploads anymore.

ā€œWe have assessed your current portfolio of items as well as your review history and have decided to suspend your ability to upload items for Stock Footage.ā€

1. I have never uploaded anything in this category
  2. I do not want to upload in this category
  3. Guess i definitly wonā€™t upload in this category

I have a 50% approved project rating on After Effects Project files (most rejections happened when i was new to videohive).

I donā€™t know if itā€™s a bug but it was surprising.

Same Here !
ā€œWe have assessed your current portfolio of items as well as your review history and have decided to suspend your ability to upload items for Motion Graphics.ā€

I uploaded only 1 item! 5 Years Agoā€¦ 5 Years!!! And it was rejected ))
I think i was banned because i have 100% Rejectable Rate at Motion Graphic :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Funny & bizarre, they are dishing out suspension notices and at the same time it is
increasingly not worth oneā€™s time/value to post projects. I have noticed many
of the best authors no longer post. I imagine when I am a senior citizen and it is a question
of feeding squirrels or developing projects I might get back into it full time. Though as for
now, living in a high rent city I canā€™t afford to do this anymore. (just on the weekends if that)

same here but mine was approved. so a single item approved 5 years ago did get me banned as well.
Looks like 100% approval rate is not enough either.

Funny, accounts that havenā€™t uploaded anything are not suspended (yet), but succesful uploaded projects let you get suspended for 6 months.

I think they trying to separate authors to various groups, for instance if your work field is AE projects , then you can work only thereā€¦ but Motion Grapchics, AE, PR, Apple Motion and C4d are very similar groups for Motion Designers,itā€™s a bit weird situation here with this suspensions

they will do what they want

Well thatā€™ll be why then. If you have a history of not having items approved in a certain category, then if they want to limit access to certain categoriesā€¦ it would make sense to suspend your ability to upload in that category.

If you have the latest CC versions of Premiere and AE, you can skip these steps in the tutorial, and simply open the .mogrt inside of After Effects to change the font. Then, just export the file as a new .mogrt for use in Premiere.

creattive ā€¦?? If you got bannedā€¦then something is truly not right in this vHive universe. I wonā€™t feel so bad when I get my notice.
You do outstanding work. With such a contribution to this site, to be treated in such a way is really confusing to meā€¦ correction editā€¦ I see it wasnā€™t for vHive but for Motion Graphicsā€¦ I guess it is a ratio of time, rejections, and projects posted?

Hello;
Is there anyone who has managed to recover his rights after his suspension?
For me, I sent my request with the 10 samples more than 5 weeks ago and still no answerā€¦

Same thing with me, My uploading was revoked 7 months ago, Iā€™ve upload this 10 videos etc, and waiting already 4 weeks. I wrote 3 times to support. They said : " wait with patienceā€¦ " :slight_smile:
I want to know only, may be it better to delete this videos and upload on new opened account?