Uploading multiple files that aren't a pack?

Hello. I am brand new to the site and have read through all of the upload guides and submission guidelines.

I currently have over 100 different vocal phrases that I would like to upload. Rather than selling it as a pack, I’d rather sell each file individually. However, when I use the upload page, I requires that I zip all my files (there’s only one though).

I am confused if there’s a different upload process for a pack, and another for doing one file at a time like I’m wanting to do. Also, is there a more efficient way to add files than doing it one by one? I don’t mind labeling them accordingly, but the description and thumbnails will all be the same.

Thanks.

You need to do it one by one. That’s the only way to do it. AudioJungle requires you to zip even single files. You can do a batch upload via FTP but you still need to add and edit descriptions for them one by one.

FTP instructions here https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202500674-How-to-upload-using-FTP

You can also make main version and 4 variations which should have common music elements.

Thanks for the help! Looks like I’ve got some work ahead of me.

Just a heads up. There’s an upload limit of 5 items in queue at once. After that you need to wait for first item to be approved before you can add another. So it will take some time.

Good luck with everything!