Upload Rights Revoked

Envato is again revoking my upload rights and i cannot upload anything for a month…

guys you are acting disrespectful, and moreover you are blocking not only my account, but the accounts of different people that havent breaking any rules

If you want to receive 100 percent new from scratch items, then you have to give more returns, not 10 dollars out of 1 sale, and not 100 dollars per month…
It is just not worth it for a author to spend time for these peanuts…

Moreover, what the author “help” team did, they did the same thing to the accounts of my friends and partners, that hadn’t had any uploaded tracks, meaning they did not break any regulations…

Dear Envato, i remember times when we made up to a 1000 dollars with you. Now what you are doing, you are suggesting me 100-150 USD and 10 dollars per sale, and when im trying to create new items for you , you are saying that this is infrigement of rights regulations… Seriously??? Are you guys serious???

Yes, there are many tracks that i use that have the same of similar harmony, but that is what music like- there is 7 notes, and etc… I buy the samples, the grooves, the loops, and i make my corporate or pop tracks sound in a different way…

Also… I REMEMBER you PROMISED not only to maintain the personal pricing, but TO ELIMINATE REVIEW PROCESS, saying WE DONT NEED REVIEWERS NO MORE. WHY ARE YOU DOING THESE MEASURES TO US? WHY DO I PRODUCE 5 TRACKS AND I GET ONLY 2-3 IN??? AND WHY AM I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE TREMBLING AND SHAKING NOT TO GET MY ACCOUNTS WITH HUNDREDS OF ITEMS BLOCKED BECAUSE SOME IN THE REVIEW TEAM THINKS THAT SOME OF THE ITEMS ARE SIMILAR??? I COUNT IT DISRESPECTFUL, HUMILIATING, AND INSULTING FOR ME AS AN AUTHOR, AND AS A PERSON WHO EARNED YOU MORE THEN 15 THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!

I don’t know about your music or what you did to have your upload rights revoked, but I don’t think they ever said they were going to get rid of the review process, in fact that would be a very bad idea. If your submissions are being rejected, then they clearly didn’t meet the standards, or somehow infringed some sort of copyright.

man, they claim that i have a lot of duplicated content…

about the review- i know many cases when they reject the proper quality items and accept the crap. that’s what i know and thats what my friends-authors say. Also, the returns from the sales are too low, so it makes no sence producing high quality tracks, because you kill days to do it and you get 10 bucks or so as a return. It used to be better earlier- more money-less headache. believe my experience…

if Envato want to receive a high quality content, it has to give more benefits rather then these 100-150 USD out of the account