Upload from Atlas from Photoshop to Sketchfab

Since PS no longer supports the upload to sketchfab I have been trying to do so myself and I am not able to get all the files needed to complete the upload with the textures. I am wondering if someone can give me a step by step directions on how to do this. I have looked at the sketchfab help and I understand how to do it I am just having a hard time figuring out which files to upload and how to make a zip file of them.

These are the directions provided by sketchfab https://help.sketchfab.com/hc/en-us/articles/202508836-Uploading-3D-Models

So for those of you who are having problems like I have I have finally figured it out. Here is how you do it.

• Go to 3D → Export 3D Layer
  • Choose either “Wavefront|OBJ” or “Collada DAE” as the format
  • If you’re using textures, switching from “Original Formats” to JPEG or PNG is probably best

Then, upload the DAE or OBJ (+ MTL file) + texture(s) to Sketchfab. If there are texture issues on Sketchfab, try first going to 3D → Generate UVs. The default options should be ok, but you can also experiment with the texture size and disabling or enabling “Merge Materials”.