Updating Word Baker

Hi There,

I recently purchased the Orkan theme to use for my website, however it looks like the WP Bakery plugin is now out of date which is causing my images not to load properly on the site.

It is saying I need a product license code in order to update to the latest version, where can I get this, without having to buy directly from WP Bakery?

Thanks!

Try to get in touch with the author of the theme, he should supply you with the latest version of WPbakery Page Builder.

BTW, there is no theme called “Okran” on ThemeForest.

Hi

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses. This means they cannot be activated mean registered for updates. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation/registration messages.

All bundled plugins update responsibility is the theme’s author. Just always download the theme latest version to get latest update plugins and update bundled plugin manually.

If you really want to auto update features by one click then you have to purchase individual license for the plugin(s) and you have to registere/activated the license.
You can check this Help article:

Also you can get in touch with the purchased theme author and ask them about the latest version of WPBakery Page Builder Plugin as this plugin included with the theme:

Thanks