Updated Header & Footer Design

Go to your local office to change your name to a shorter one and update it on your Envato account. That should fix this problem.

Bring the clickable user name back. And i was hardly able to find the Envato Forum. Bad user experience here. Furthermore the header menues do not really match with the rest of the site.

1 Like

Envato please STOP messing with icons in Themeforest. I liked the way the small icons showed the templates, Every time I log in it changes, it’s never consistent anymore. The forums are now harder to find in the new tab, the icons are a mess, Photodune is ruined and I feel like Envato is spinning out of control. Too many changes at once.

My brain and eyes can not handle the way you are messing with Themeforest icons (thumbnails). Stop It! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your designers failed!
To me this looks like a rather outraged change just to earn wages, rather than compelling and important change.
In the middle of the week - 0 sales… That’s not great work

1 Like

Join the club. Everyone is complaining about sales… rollseyes

1 Like

Just enforcing what other colleagues has already pointed: where is the “Community” menu of before, containing the “Top Sellers” of all time, “Top New Sellers”, “Badges” links and etc? It was moved to another place?

Some links:

This menu had interesting links.

1 Like

This would mean maintaining separate pieces of code which wouldn’t offer a huge difference in browsing experience. Yes, he action required to go to your profile has moved from 1 click to 2 clicks, but the number of actions required to see other parts of your profile have no reduced.

1 Like

The “Top New Authors” and “Top Authors” have always been available in the “All Items” menu.

1 Like

Strange logic to put “top authors” under “All items”. It Is like if you put tomatoes into section with milk.

3 Likes

Thanks @mcncl

I second that… I think these links should be kept more highlighted… firstly, they are inspiring to everyone, second because they are kinda hidden under “All items”.

1 Like

Understandable.

The issue with the Top Authors link (and the others) is that they aren’t seen as a part of a global header/footer where relevant links to all Envato products are found and where you can access your account across all of the marketplaces.

Links which could potentially be unique to an individual marketplace (which is the case with the navigation menu) therefore cannot feature as, if we were to change the way it linked on a single marketplace we would have to re-code the header/footer for that individual location.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.