update wpbakerY plugin in my them DEASIL

i updated my deasil theme but unfortunately my website : egyptfemaletourguide.com collapsed and i got an error of missing stylesheet

i need to update WPBAKERY TO the latest Version

Hi @egytraveluxe,

I’ll be happy to clear this for you.

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses (purchase code). This means they cannot be activated mean registered for updates. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation/registration messages and Theme Bundled plugin will work fine for you.

All bundled plugins update responsibility is the theme’s author. Just always download the theme latest version to get latest update plugins and update bundled plugin manually.

If you really want to auto update features by one click then you have to purchase individual license for the plugin(s) and you have to register/activate the license.
You can check this Help article:

Automatic updates and support directly from the plugin author is only for those who will purchase the plugin directly from the plugin author from codecanyon.

Thanks

Thank u. but when i updated my theme (Deasil) i found out that in the woo product category the name of the category appeared on the feature image which doesnt look good at all . let me know please how can i remove it

Please contact the author of your purchased theme, the theme author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks