Update refusing to update

Hello
I have the latest update for Visual Composer page builder which keeps telling me their is an error with my domain, yet my domain has never changed.
I went into the envato account and saw my support purchase was out of date. As far as I know the support cost/fee is for just that and should not affect the usage of the plugin or updates.
Is this error which has never happened before a means of FORCING us to purchase new support tickets to solve problems you guys are purposely creating?
Please contact me to solve this issue and when I HAVE A LEGITIMATE ISSUE I will be glad to purchase a new support ticket but I will not pay for issues that are FORCED by you and if this is the case then and we are being FORCED then I would rather find some other member plugin to use (as much as I love this one) because I WILL NOT be CHEATED or FORCED and my website put on hold because you have decided to block updates.
I am not impressed one single bit.
As long as you do the right thing then so will I.

Waiting to hear from you to fix this issue please according to the domain it has always been on.

Cheers

PS
I would also like you to note that I never bothered you for a refund when I occidentally repurchased Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer - a second time believing I it was a different addon only to find I already had it so this second one is totally useless to me and was money in the bin, but you didn’t see me trying to get a refund for it did you.
30 bucks AU is nothing to me but the principle of a fact that should be does matter.

Think about that?

Cheers

All buyers of Visual composer are get mail with instructions how to update and link with latest update so you can upload yourself new version… Did you check mail?
In any case you can download manual from codecanyon latest version and upload on your site.
I don’t see any problem

You’ll want to get in touch with wpbakery, the author of Visual Composer, as this is a general community forum. You can leave a comment at the following page requesting help with the domain issue - no support extension required:

There’s a page for requesting a refund. Please be aware that authors are not inclined to refund you if you have downloaded the item: https://codecanyon.net/refund_requests/new

Hi

I have done all that as I normally do so it’s not like I don’t know what
to do only this time the updater is tell me it’s not the correct URL.
Anyway I have sent you attachments so you can see for yourself.

I have also tried updating by direct FTP transfer but it didn’t resolve the
issue.

Cheers

I see you posted a comment. They have a pretty amazing support team so you should hear from them shortly.
Thanks!

Hi

And please note that the last email sent to me about updating, when I click
on the link provided it only takes me back to me accounts download page and
on there the only Zip files are exactly the same ones that where from
original purchase date and no updated/new files there at all. I
re-downloaded that file and used it via FTP with the thought the update may
be within it but made no difference.

You would think that there would be some sort download link that titled
Updates or something like that.

Cheers