unsubscribe (urgent)

Hello, I became a trial member of your site. Then I left. And it has been months. I had canceled my membership. You get a membership fee from my card. Please cancel my membership and return the 2-month fee you received. I do not want to pay for a program that I do not use.

Hi

Please contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks!

Hello, I canceled my subscription, but you have been withdrawing money from my card for 2 months. Please return my money from the site
please help i am not subscribed return my money

Please get in touch with elements support, they will assist you. Thanks

Please help me solve this problem. You are withdrawing money from my card in vain.

In forum we will not be able to help you regarding account related issues but we can send you in the right track. you should to get in touch with elements support, they will assist you. Thanks

2 Likes

Can you send a link to who is element support? My subscription is canceled, but my card is withdrawn.

given link at top in my first reply. please check. Thanks

1 Like

Hello ,I couldn’t see any links. I want to cancel my subscription, can you please help.

Hi

You are always open to cancell your subscription at any time: https://help.elements.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000621563-Cancelling-Your-Subscription

Thanks!