Unlimited licence

Hello !
I want to buy an unlimited licence , but on the page FAQ it says Elements and Market is two different places and not all things would be available on both. I just need items from the market, specifically regarding photoshop and other graphic designing. Can anyone please guide me which unlimited plan can help me do that. I click on the link that appears on top for unlimited option but that is always the same page .

Hi

Elements is separate than Envato Market ( as like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver ) and not all the items on Envato Market are available on Elements. But there are still plenty to choose from. Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item. If you like, you can certainly purchase the theme license individually from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey ! Thank you for reply. I just want Envato Market licence, I just can not find the link for it, any link i click takes me to Elements licence page . Can you please link here as to where i can get just market licence . Thank you

Hi

You can purchase any Item license individually from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support. For purchasing individual license please go to Envato Market (as like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) and use category and serach filter to find your item and then go to that item details page and click add to cart.

Note: Envato Elements provide a subscription base service where envato market is marketplace to sell individual Items. In envato market there is no subscription service (as like unlimited download).

Thanks