Unlimited Downloads

Does the “Unlimited Downloads” include everything shown here (in the Shopify Fashion Themes): Shopify Fashion Themes | ThemeForest

Hi @acvegas,

Envato Elements provide a subscription based service for unlimited downloads where Envato Market (like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) is marketplace to sell individual items. In envato market there is no subscription service.

Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item.

Thanks

1 Like

So, I did a search for “Wokiee - Multipurpose Shopify Theme” and this came up:

This I believe is in the Evanto Market (“Unlimited Downloads”) - this is what I am interested in: Wokiee - Multipurpose Shopify Theme by p-themes | ThemeForest
Does this qualify?

Thanks

yes qualify if you want to download only from Envato Elements! all assets (items) from https://elements.envato.com/ are included in the unlimited downloads. But not a single item directly from Envato Market (like themeforest, codecanyon).

Thanks

Oh Okay. Thanks :smile:

And would you be having any upcoming Black Friday sales (November 25, 2022) for Themeforest (Wokiee)?

Sorry! to say I don’t know and you have to wait for the Black Friday campaign start (Tuesday 22 November) to see if the item got selected for the Black Friday campaign.

Thanks

When does your Black Friday Specials End?

• Main Sale: Live between Tuesday 22 November 5am (UTC) and Wednesday 30 November 12:59pm (UTC) 2022.