Unlimited Download pack

Hi if i purchase this pack can i am eligible for download Unlimited Videos, Premier pro files. Images, Music . Please describe.

THanks

Yes from www.elements.envato.com BUT NOT from www.videohive.net, www.audiojungle.net etc.

You MUST be subscribed when using the items that you download. You cannot download files now for use in the future after you cancel your subscription.

2 Likes

Thanks for reply. one more question if i want to cancel subscription first month can its possible.

Yes, you can cancel whenever you want BUT any project that uses an item from elements needs to be finished before you cancel.

You can keep using a completed project post subscription but it must be competed whilst you are subscribed

Individuals Plan cost $16.50/m. i pay $16.50/m every month.

That’s only if you subscribe for a year - the month by month version is around double that

okay, if i subscribe for a one year then i pay every month $16.50 and if i don’t need service future and cancel my first month. Then i pay $16.50 or not.

Not exactly-

Subscribe for 1 year - pay $198 in one go which is not refundable if you cancel early (equivalent of $16 a month)

Subscribe for a month - pay approx $30 EACH month and can cancel whenever

Remember elements items do not come with the same support, updates or premium addons as items from the main marketplaces

1 Like