Unistalling a theme at GoDaddy

Hi:

I´m a rookie on WP. I bought a theme and have instaled it at GoDaddy and begun to set it up, but since I did not like GoDaddys support I´ve move to another host.

Now, when I try to install the theme at the new host I receive a messagem from de theme´s developer telling me that I have to unisntall it from the theme´s folder at GoDaddy.

I could not find this folder (in fact I do not know how to find any folder) and GoDaddys support do not help me (they say that the support does not incluude helping with themes).

Could someone teach me about how to find the folders at GoDaddy? My account there will finish at the end of January and I will not have access anymore.

Best

for doing this you have login to wordpress dashboard hosted at old hosting. from dashboard you have to go to your purchased theme option and check is there any option to deactive the theme registration. If found then deregister then install another theme there by going through appearance=>theme. If you can’t find or need support then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author. Contact Author because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality. Don’t worry just contact Author. Author will be very happy to assist you.

Many thanks. The problem is that I´ve deregistered exactly you have teached above and instaled another theme, a free one.

Well, will follow your suggestion: to contact theme´s author.

Best