unfortunately we found it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Australia safari - Multipage templates” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

Hi, I don’t understand what’s wrong with this template and why are they rejecting it so hard? Please help me.

Here is my demo link.Australia Safari | Home

Thanks

Hard rejection is a little harsh but there is definitely several areas where this could be improved

• you need to optimise different aspects e.g. using 4-5mb slider images makes the site load crazy slow

• your typography needs attention esp the title font choices and the hierarchy around the sub/section titles

• spacing and hierarchy throughout needs work

• there’s a lot of empty space in places e.g. on the left of the slider ‘view journeys’ . This works when well executed but it does not here and in a few other places. Try using a smaller slider image

• footer widgets feel a bit lost esp. ‘Book now’

• it’s odd to have a crucial CTA ’ plan a trip’ next to the navigation and for it to be a dead link - that could be a very unique landing page/feature of the template

• pages like this Australia Safari | Destination Queensland
    / the copy is far too short for the image
    / the random thumbnail sized image to the right looks almost like it is a broken layout
    / as does the points 2 and 4 below
    / the visa etc. titles are way too big compared to the section heading
    / personally I think the destinations images are big oversized and would look better as smaller images either in the same grid or using a creative layout, or you could have map with hotspots etc. for each location

• pages like Australia Safari | Fraser Island
    / again copy is far too small for the image
    / the whole page is absorbed by oversized titles esp. the Day 1,2,3

• in the main nav - you should have landing pages for all destinations. Using the same one just feels unfinished

1 Like

I’d also strongly recommend reworking the accordion scroll effect. I clicked through all of the sections quickly and some very strange behavior followed.

1 Like

Is there no way to re-submit this theme again after the modifications?

The menu is very large and gets lost in a resolution of 1360x768 pixels. The first photo doesn’t help you much.