"unfortunately we found it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward". Any suggestion?

Take out the stock assets you cannot include in the download and there is nothing left

1 Like

Thank you!

hi, as for me, I see a good deal of issues here. First of all there is a real problem with shadowing globally. This is does not look credible nor realistic enough for the shadows that u have placed and there are also a lot missing, too. The shadowing issue is related to a lighting issue , from where I sit. hard to understand where the lighting is supposed to be coming from in your product and there is a direct impact on where to place the shadows, light effects and the necessary dodging and burning on every single element to bring realism and to make the composition look far more credible. On elements, the light seems to comes from in front of, when the shadowing makes us think the other way around. Apart from this, let’s face it, what is striking me at first glance is a discrepancy of occupation between the top left part , which is almost empty and the rest , especially the bottom part, I might add, where this is rather busy to say the least. A good flyer, is one where all the content is harmoniously dispatched. The sort of “blended honey” in the back simply does not work and I tend to think that reminding you that comic sans ms font and lookalike are a don’t in the design industry, as , apart from not looking good and not looking professional enough, in this specific case, this is not matching the style in any way indeed. Here is a tip for the pot of honey , as well, choose a brush with reduced opacity and brush smoothly on the pot so that it becomes a bit transparent and that u can see through it. Not to mention that, by doing so, this will add depth to the flyer. Finally, I would recommend that u bring a bit more effort on the background, at this stage, this is too simple and by adding a honeycomb texture or whatever else, plus some additional things maybe, the global product will look more attractive overall. By the way , this is proven and tested that people are more likely to like works where there is texture …

1 Like