unfortunately we found it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won't be

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “CV / vCard / Portfolio CMS” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums

and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article

to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+

and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

My project demo link: https://blog.tufine.com.tr/

Hello @namka, welcome to our community. I think design of your product is not so good as Codecanyon standard. You have to make sure unique design quality as well as well featured functions. Good luck for your next product.

What is the part you think is not good? Tell the mistake so we can fix it. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

With respect it’s a long way off the standards an dlacks premium value

Fundamentals esp. typography, hierarchy and styling need rethinking

Empty sections eg one single blog post, experience based on one line all feels unfinished and a bit lazy

Portfolio and logos only have a few which again feels unfinished and the assets are stretched and pixelated

@charlie4282 gives the answer of mine.

I think this item for themeforest but you have chosen codecanyon, phpscript.

with respect themforest quality standard and requirements improved much. for getting approve have to provide unique aesthetics design with best UI and have to put premium design.

Your design is unfinished and in demo used small demo content, you have to make a full demo which will attract customer and will focus your design creativity,

Also there are some issues as like:

1. spacing and alignment
  2. typography & visual hierarchy
  3. Contrast
  4. line height
  5. animation

section to section padding are not consistence. animation not much smooth and better to avoide to much animation except hightly decorated design. Demo with 1/2 items looking very odd and showing lack of design. Contact section design is very outdated and intro level.

Would be great if you check trending Items of your submitted category especially released within the last 12 months.

Thanks

Thanks for your answer. This is not a theme. It is a script encoded with PHP. So I chose the phpscript category. When I examined the codecion, I saw that there were such scripts. Animation was also used in them. It is not attractive because there is not much content in the demo version.

Also I have tried to access admin panel, But nothing happen there.

well, if it is a php script then you have to be an admin panel to maintain all content as like add/edit/delete each section and mainly most important blog and portfolio section which must should come with all possible features in the backend to maintain. hope you have all of these and you have provided admin(backend) access to the envto reviewer when uploaded to get review.

admin panel link: https://blog.tufine.com.tr/admin

I wrote the admin panel link and the front page link in the product description