unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward

I uploaded item to themeforest, item rejected, I want know what is the problem? here is the Message from Envato Quality team
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Sublime-Corporate Html Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Centre article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team
my website preview link
http://theme-fair.com/sublime_preview
I want to know what i done incorrectly, for next time no repeat my mistakes thank you

1 Like

I can only see it on a mobile but it is a mess on those devices - broken aspects, lack of optimisation. Inconsistencies which suggest it is based ok another item with new sections or aspects applied, etc.

Based on the styling on mobile the basics with spacing , typography, styling etc most likely all need work too

Using Selena Gomez image is not allowed :smiley:

Overall your template needs more work and fine tuning.

Viewing this on a desktop now, with respect is miles off the necessary standard.

Mobile problems aside…

There are fundamental issues throughout with design basics like spacing, margins, alignment, typography

Using repeated text, info, projects etc. makes it feel lazy and unfinished

The one page concept is uber saturated with thousands of very high-quality files. If you want to play in this space then first you need to fix the basics and then you also need to find something which makes it stand out more