unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be

Dear reviewers.
I submitted a Laravel online shop, but it has been rejected. Would you please tell me what the problem is with this project?
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Dream Shop, eCommerce PHP script” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.
Our project demo link: Dream Shop

1 Like

Hello friend ,
I reviewed your project and noticed that there were several problems with the design and functionality.
With all due respect to your effort in developing this project, but I still consider that its design is rather old and also has some errors that may not make it eligible to be in the envato market.

Design errors (for phone sizes):

Overlapping buttons:

Empty space:

Functional errors:

The problem of creating an account:

You have started a great work and must continue!

All you have to do is take more effort in enhancing the design, and also completely fix the errors. Also, make the design modern.

the more unique your project is, the more likely it will be accepted.

I didn’t notice that you shared any information about the admin panel and also the registration information.

Good luck and I wish you more success.

Hello,
Thank you for your time and helpful suggestions. As you mentioned we spend a lot of energy and it seems the product can become proper using your tips and a redesign. Are you the reviewer of this product?
In addition, the error that you mentioned has been related to our website host, and it is solved now.
Warmly thank,

1 Like

With respect the design is way off the mark (just some examples and not an exhaustive list)

• the slider images with loads of empty space to one side looks odd

• the typography and lack of hierarchy generally is not great

• the various ‘list’ sections on the home page feel very unfinished

• the font choice for text over images is not good and the four collection section especially looks messy

• typography is very messy on about and contact page

• several product pages look broken or messy on mobile

• most category pages are 404 or empty - again feels unfinished

• you need to be very careful about using trademarked and copyrighted asset images

1 Like

Hi No, I am not the reviewer for your project!.
I only gave you some reasons that may cause your project to be rejected by the reviewers according to my experience in codecanyon.

Please note this notes from @charlie4282 as mentioned, may it help you in accepting your project!

Good luck, and I wish you success