Unfair approval process. Why ?

How would this work to ensure absolute fairness, equality & avoid backlog? It’s great to hear ideas but unfortunately the ones earlier in this thread are flawed.

With all due respect that is just a question of sensible planning.

Again I am no arguing it would be good just that this has been covered several times for many years and there is yet to be a workable solution.

xx, ok. You didn’t get me. No Problem =)

Won’t waste anyone’s time

I think there is no workable solutions simply because no one in team searching for them. All things that authors trying to say are stuck in forum in conversations like this one. Guess no point arguing any more, since again as always I find the very same answer - we really trying, no solution found, one day all will be good. But in true no one doing anything. This is sad.

The best idea I got through this is that authors should create union here so their interests could be represented, since this single treads only leads to some steam off for author of topic and nothing more.

1 Like

There are of course considerations when it comes to making changes in an organization the size of envato but I’m certain if there is an answer to this problem as well as any other aspects that could be improved, then envato would want to hear about it.

It’s true that the dev teams don’t spend that much time in forums but there are other staff and/or support who would gladly pass it on or make the right people aware of it.

There is a topic here about envato elements and advertisements and a lot of complaints from authors, as of today the issue for authors still remains even after they were told it was fixed, so I really want to believe what you saying but the truth is well… no point to continue this further I guess.

1 Like

I completely see how frustrating this one would be but they have at least made the effort to engage and shown they are listening while trying to fix it. Obviously I have no insight into the technicality behind how it happened or how to fix it.

I think this type of issue is slightly different i.e. there’s a clear error but a clear cut solution to resolve it.

My posts earlier are not trying to argue with anyone, nor justify anything or suggest that there is not room for improvement in several areas - it is only to highlight the complexity, considerations of implementing changes, and lack of clear cut solutions to some issues.

In doing this hopefully there’s a chance to find feasible answers. I appreciate these conversations could go on forever and believe it or not everyone’s input is valuable.

yeah it happens with me everytime with all my projects that got above 100 sales except my slideshow II which is in 2 weeks in popular items. But my slideshow 01 which just got only 15 to 20 sales in the first 7 months and later it jumped over 100 sales with in a month or two because of slideshow 02 after it gets exposure because of slideshow 02. I love envato and I love being author of envato my friend. Its a very friendly community . My real problem is always with envato is 2 to 3% of exposure out of 100%. It was happening with all my recent 10 to 15 projects. whenever i upload a project its gets approved and moves to 3rd page with in a hour so iam lacking front page exposure.

this is entirely my side story may be it is not applicable to others. As of I know only thing is we have find new ways to advertise our work to reach potential clients.

I fullyunderstand this. And for slideshows this is current reality: market oversaturated with them and authors get in this situation. But making 24h main page exposure will lead to huge number of problems and another unfair situation. Or we will get longer approval times, or some projects will get double exposure or other problem. That’s why I wrote about analyzing market, this is definitely time to create something new, not slideshows or titles.

2 Likes

Just a head’s up, but I know that since you think you sell to “stupid” people, maybe that is one reason you’re not selling as much as you want to. Knowing that you feel that the people who buy your items are “stupid”, you can be sure that I will NEVER purchase anything from you. Have a nice day. [PS: Maybe another factor is that your items are not as good as you think they are.]

1 Like