Understanding Extended Licence

I am looking at the Edumodo - Education WordPress Theme and the extended licence and want clarification on that. I am looking at developing a website for one client who wants to offer paid for online course. Under the extended licence, I could create mutiple course offerrings on this clients website?
Any help much appreciated.
Mike

Yes!! you are okay with Extended license that is perfect for selling online courses on his website.
your knowledge is perfect on that :slight_smile:
I think you are clear.

Hi

the main difference is that under the Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve licensed) is distributed for free, whereas under the Extended License your end product may be sold. Extended License is still limited to a single end product.

If the item is part of a product (end product) for sale, you need the Extended License.

Example: A game or t-shirt for sale

If the end users need to pay to see the end product, you need an Extended License.

Example: A website that requires money before you can access the content

Thanks

thanks for your reply… and that licence fee is a one time payment, not an annual fee?

One time not an annual fee :slight_smile:

thank you again, that seems like a great deal. I’m going to see if I can figure edumodo out.