Understand the reason of rejection

AJ rejected my track with:
This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

Can you please check and comment - what’s the problem?

Best regards,
Illax

Hi! Most of all track drums are not have a good sound, you need try other drum or try mix-compression and eq better your drum.
Track nice and maybe you should try electrical drum?)

And try to listen the top author music and try to make very good sound, and structure of the track.
Wish you make quality music and have big sales! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

Quality…

Try to listen top tracks here on AJ, especially in your favorite styles. Try to achieve that quality and sound. Your music must meet the profession standarts and have commercial value for video projects. Also I can recommend to learn on YouTube tutorials, courses more and keep going to write music. Write the music you would buy for yourself.
The quality of tracks on AJ is improving day by day so you have to match this and permanently work hard and learn I believe.
I wish you will get it!

Cheers :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Thank you for the listening and feedback! I will try to change drums. Thank you for the spending your time to help me!

Thank you very much to the listening and feedback! Heh perhaps while i wrote this track common quality on AJ is grows more:) I will work harder.