Unauthorized when checking out!

Same case with me!!!

over 30 buyes complained in forums, That means there are many others who may abandoned because of the error…

Can Envato confirm, Is the issue fixed or not?

The problem has been happening since Thursday when a couple of my buyers reported the same. Since they were repeat buyers they were able to persist with the error and try repetively for 30 mins and were able to complete the purchase. But I am sure a lot of new ones would have simply abandoned the cart.

Hey everyone! Devs are aware of the issue and are investigating it. Thanks!

KingDog said

Hey everyone! Devs are aware of the issue and are investigating it. Thanks!

That means the issue is not fixed yet :frowning:

Yeah ! Envato team in action …professionals

+1… same problem. I’m sitting with a client, ready to purchase a template, but it simply isn’t working. PLEASE fix this ASAP!

Same problem… I just want to give y’all money!! D:

It’s some sorth of authentication issue. In my case, I clean the cookies in Chrome and close the tab, open a blank one and go to codecanyon (where I’m trying to buy a WP plugin) and initially it shows like I’m logged off, when I click on sign-in it gets stuck for a bit and then it automatically logs me in! I don’t have the Envato password saved in the browser, and I don’t know much about auth models but this does not seem right. I hope this helps you debug it.

Last night I tried to buy the plugin and it went to checkout just fine, but it was too late and decided to do it today -_-

UPDATE: Ramdomly reloading I managed to go into checkout and I tried to with paypal but the transaction goes wrong and before I can confirm it sends me back to CC checkout with this message:

“Your payment was unable to be processed by PayPal.
Please try using a different payment method.”

Tried again by adding credit and “Unauthorized” again :confused:

I hope everyone in line to buy something (everyone in this thread) gets notified by Envato as soon as it’s fixed, but should we wait? it’s ~4 AM Sunday in Australia!

Same problem here. It looks like they can’t fix it from few days - quite dissapointing.

we have the same problem while trying to buy a theme.

Can you please give the latest info about issue

Working now, I just dropped $200 on 3 themes!

UPDATE: Working NOW

Still not working. Theme is the basket but when purchase, it shows blank screen with “unauthorized”. Please fix it soon.

Here is the link for you to send support tickets if you need.

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

PS: Friends, “sending a support ticket” is almost hidden in the marketplaces, it would be very hard to find for newcomers to send a support ticket. Don’t you think that it must be easier to send a support ticket, especially for those who’s here for the very first time?

Have the same issue. Blank page and “Unauthorized”, please fix

antongu said

Have the same issue. Blank page and “Unauthorized”, please fix

Same problem here.

So is a support ticket still going on for this issue or should we open a new one?
Thanks!

Bedros said

Here is the link for you to send support tickets if you need.

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

PS: Friends, “sending a support ticket” is almost hidden in the marketplaces, it would be very hard to find for newcomers to send a support ticket. Don’t you think that it must be easier to send a support ticket, especially for those who’s here for the very first time?

May be a smart way to force users to go through FAQ / using search first.

Nevermind, it’s working again, now, maybe the server was down for a while, or they’re updating the database.