Unable to attach model releases to video uploads

hello,
I’ve been waiting for a reply from support for almost 2 weeks now, without success, so I decided to try here. How do you guys attach model releases to your videos? I don’t see any option to do it. When I check the options below:

I get a very generic error at the bottom of the page and it won’t let me go any further (I’m sure that the error is somehow related to the “People” section because it disappears if I select “no” to question “Do you have recognizable people in this footage?”

I also tried to put my releases files to “releases” folder on my ftp account (and specify their names in CSV file), but I see they are not being attached to the clips.

Hello!

It appears the Devs are looking into it. I bumped up the ticket priority to see if we can get you a response sooner :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you for increasing the priority, looking forward for reply from your team!

1 Like

How did you manage to solve this problem?
I would be grateful if you could tell us about it!

I didn’t solve it, I only found a workaround - when I upload the files manually, through the website (instead of the FTP) there are no errors, so I use this method for files with releases.

Thank you for your reply
I always upload manually, but the error remains(
Every time you upload manually and indicate that there are recognizable people you are offered to download the release? Or can the releases be downloaded separately

sorry to hear that, try to contact the support then, they should be able to help. I haven’t uploaded the files with releases for a long time, so it’s hard for me to describe the exact behavior