Unable to update Elipsa Theme

I purchased the theme Elipsa at the beginning of Aug 2021; one month later, it has been a nightmare. The theme simply does not work well; many errors with Elementor, Slider Revolution, and some plugins. Very unstable theme. The current version is 1.2, and I was instructed to update to 1.2.1 via Firezilla. The new version is predicted to fix all the issues I am having with the theme. I have tried to update the version several and several times. I watched several videos on how to do it, and also on possible issues that could happen with Firezilla hoping the setting up the Filezilla in a certain way would fix the problem. Nothing works. The theme in my dashboard shows no update. Talked to Blue Host several times, but there is nothing on their end that can be done. No firewall is blocking the upload. I am patiently waiting for support to message me. This has been my routine since I purchased and installed this theme. Many and many message exchanges. Is it possible that the version on the “downloads” in my account is not version 1.2.1? What other issues might be happening? I would appreciate any help… Thank you!

Hi @FuziA,

Please contact the author of your purchased theme, the theme author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:
https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/203039054-How-to-contact-an-author

Also you can check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary help.

Thanks