Unable to register the code on the same website

I bought Splent theme and got the registration code with this purchase. Theme registration key has worked fine but when I am trying to register the Nouvello Builder plugin, it’s not getting registered. However, I am entering the exact right key they are sending me over my registered email address. The registration process doesn’t complete. Please help as I have no more their paid support with me now.

Hi @lightrical,

I’ll be happy to clear this for you.

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses (purchase code). This means they cannot be activated mean registered for updates. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation/registration messages and Theme Bundled plugin will work fine for you.

You can check this Help article:

Automatic updates and support directly from the plugin author is only for those who will purchase the plugin directly from the plugin author from codecanyon.

Thanks

Actually, the website is built using the same plugin which comes with the theme when you buy it. If your theme is premium, you get the plugin with your theme complimentary. My website is built using the same plugin. It’s Nouvello Builder plugin. It comes with Splent so that you can use the theme for developing your website.

You get the plugin in as part of the theme so that you can use it to develop the website but your license is for the theme not the plugin (as per @mgscoder link).

Any plugin update has to be provided by the theme author who will update the whole package.

If you use envato’s API and plugin to manage the theme then the process can be much easier (when updates are available)