Unable to enter license in Elements WP Plugin

In the Settings area of the Elements WP plugin, there is a section for “License”. It only contains a button–“Enter license code”. When I click that button, it takes me to the token generation site. I can create and copy the token fine.

The second step in the process is to “Go back to your Envato Elements plugin to paste the token and verify.” This is where I am stuck. There is no field to enter the token/license key into… it’s just the button, which essentially has me stuck in a recursive loop.

I am using the latest versions of WordPress, Chrome, and Windows

After installing Elementor Pro, you need to activate your license. To activate your license key, and get automatic updates, go to Elementor > License. Click Connect & Activate

You’ll be redirected to log in to your account. Click Connect. After you log in, your license will be activated automatically.

When building a website using a local machine, Elementor Pro doesn’t register as an install, meaning you can install Elementor Pro on your local machine and on your online website at the same time. This works on .local, .dev, and .test

If the license key was installed correctly, the message on the top of your dashboard should disappear.

If you get an “Invalid redirect URI; Try to reconnect” error, or any similar “Error Occurred” message, when attempting to activate Pro, please go to Settings > General and check the URLs that are listed there as your WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL). Both URLs should be exactly the same. If they are different, you can get this error.

If you are still having issues with activating your license key, check to see you haven’t copied any spaces or other characters.

I’m confused. I am having problems with the Envato Elements plugin, not Elementor Pro—that’s working fine.

In the Envato Elements plugin settings, there is nowhere to enter the license. I was advised that there was a problem with the API but it was fixed last night. It still doesn’t work today, I still can’t enter the token anywhere. I can’t load any Elements templates or photos… I keep getting redirected to signin (which I do) and enter the license but have nowhere to enter it. I am stuck in a recursive loop.

Hi

go to your envato elements account Settings page there you will find ‘License’ box where you will find ‘Enter License Code’ click on that button. It will open a popup where you will need to enter your token to verify your susbscription.

Thanks

Thanks MGScoder. Sadly, that button is the problem. It doesn’t generate a popup (at least for me). It only launches a new tab to go and fetch the token. That said, it’s at least helpful to know I should be expecting a popup.

Hi

you can try with a different browser. if still issue from your side please contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks!

Brilliant! It worked. I couldn’t get it to play nice on Chrome – even with popups allowed for the site. No problem though with Edge. Good to go. Thanks MGScoder!

1 Like