Unable to download the purchased packages of EnvatoMarket

Dear All
Has anyone of you encounter a problem like this. if so. I would be very grateful for a help.
I entered my credit card details to purchase three packages from EnvatoMarket. I used PayPal to make the purchased. because my country Palestine is not listed in the PayPal, I left it on Australia. After that I entered the correct credit card details and my correct home address. the purchase has been declined due to inability to verify my address. then a message popped up on my mobile stating that my credit card has been credited the full amount in the mean time. I checked my account with the EnvatoMarket. I found no packages being purchased.

I would be very grateful if I get some feedback on this matter
Best Wishes
hersham1980

Hi @hersham1980,

Unfortunately, PayPal does not accept payments from Palestine. You are required to select the real country when using a credit card, otherwise the payment will decline. You will need to use an alternative payment method. Envato accepts Skrill, as well as Visa and MasterCard.

Hope that helps!

3 Likes

Hi

You have used 2 different address Palestine and Australia. Which are not legal activity. So, if your issues not solved yet then please open Help ticket and let them know. They will be happy to assist you for purchasing Item(s).

Thanks