Unable to configure the Razorpay payment gateway short code in my WordPress Website

Hi,

Urgent Assistance is needed.

I designed a WordPress website that is product-based.

I downloaded “Koppy - Coffee Shop & Cafe Elementor Template Kit” from Envato elements and installed on my website. Also, used free elementor plugin features to build the website.

It’s not a woocommerce website. I need a payment gateway, mainly Google Pay, (or Phone Pe, UPI QR Code) on my website.

As the business is a local service provider (Market is India), so I created an account successfully in Razorpay and activated and configured the Razorpay Quick Payments gateway plugin on the website.

The issue is, when I configured Razorpay Quick Payments and Razorpay Payment Button Elementor plugin, the shortcode (in the form of the button) is not displayed in the product pages, where I can make the payment.

Please help me to understand where I went wrong. Why the Razor payment gateway shortcode button is not displaying on the product page??

Any other payment gateway plugin, that you would suggest configuring in my website?

Thanks,
Monideepa

Hello,

I recommend checking in with the plugin author Payment Button Elementor Plugin for WordPress

1 Like