We’re a small but fast growing, UK B2B company producing enterprise software for call centres.
We’re looking for someone to work with us to develop a custom, flexible website design theme and UI Kit that can be applied to our range of public facing and internal websites.
The new theme will contain guidance on and involve creating:
• Colour palettes
• Typography styles
• Icon styles
• Guidance on image types and styles
• Guidance on illustration styles
• UI kit of components (see as an example http://bootflat.github.io/documentation.html)
• Responsive page templates
We’re looking for someone who:
• will work closely with us to and go through a solid design process of research, exploration and concepting before coming up with a solution (We want to see moodboards, style tiles and sketches to show the process you went through before coming up with the final design)
• will take time to understand what we do, what our users want and distil these complex design requirements into clean, understandable solutions
• has a solid track record of creating beautiful, aesthetically pleasing responsive designs
• has a solid foundation in current interaction techniques, UI design trends, typography, and layout design.
• has exceptional user-centred design skills and an eye for subtle detail.
• can create pixel-perfect mock-ups and final artwork that is well organised and documented
Please provide examples of your best website / theme design work and I’ll send you further details on the project.