UI/UX designer required for custom website theme & UI Kit creation

We’re a small but fast growing, UK B2B company producing enterprise software for call centres.

We’re looking for someone to work with us to develop a custom, flexible website design theme and UI Kit that can be applied to our range of public facing and internal websites.

The new theme will contain guidance on and involve creating:
• Colour palettes
• Typography styles
• Icon styles
• Guidance on image types and styles
• Guidance on illustration styles
• UI kit of components (see as an example http://bootflat.github.io/documentation.html)
• Responsive page templates

We’re looking for someone who:
• will work closely with us to and go through a solid design process of research, exploration and concepting before coming up with a solution (We want to see moodboards, style tiles and sketches to show the process you went through before coming up with the final design)
• will take time to understand what we do, what our users want and distil these complex design requirements into clean, understandable solutions
• has a solid track record of creating beautiful, aesthetically pleasing responsive designs
• has a solid foundation in current interaction techniques, UI design trends, typography, and layout design.
• has exceptional user-centred design skills and an eye for subtle detail.
• can create pixel-perfect mock-ups and final artwork that is well organised and documented
• has a good understanding of html, css, javascript (you don’t need to code the final designs but if you can then that is a huge bonus)

Please provide examples of your best website / theme design work and I’ll send you further details on the project.

Hi,

Good to see your requirement. I could definitely help you. Please add me on** skype-cis.hayden** so that we can discuss. You can email : hayden.cis20@gmail.com

Thanks
H

Hi Hayden.

Thanks for your message, can you send any examples of your work that I can see?

Hi,
Contact us. we full-fill your all requirements. we are a team of designers.

here is my contact : skype id "webstrot"
email -webstrot@gmail.com