UberMenu not showing in Artisteer 4 theme

Hi
First time here so hope help is at hand for a really simple question. My Artisteer theme has one custom menu, UberMenu activated, tried all sorts of combos to make work, followed FAQs, Easy Integration, my WP3.6 not same as screenshots in Help docs… getting rather confused and frustrated. Recently got this to appear below existing menu (message and draft menu as an alphabetical list). Existing menu stays same:

“Please activate UberMenu Easy Integration and set a menu in the ubermenu theme location in Appearance > Nav Menus
About
Ask / Quote
Contact
Carts
Home
Products & Services”

Any help appreciated.
Michael :slight_smile:

Hey michaelog,

Apologies for the delay in answering this…

Have you tried getting in touch with the author of Artisteer theme? You can do this via his profile page (lower right side, there’s a contact form).

Thanks!

Artisteer is not a theme, it’s a software to design themes.

I guess you need to ask UberMenu author to give you some tips on designing Artisteer theme.

codenegar said

I guess you need to ask UberMenu author to give you some tips on designing Artisteer theme.

Thanks for the time… I think you are right… though not sure I’d understand it! :slight_smile:

codenegar said

Thank you for your clarification codenegar! Was wondering why I wasn't finding it :D

contrastblack said

Hey michaelog,

Apologies for the delay in answering this…

Have you tried getting in touch with the author of Artisteer theme? You can do this via his profile page (lower right side, there’s a contact form).

Thanks!

Thanks, will do. It’s very confusing when the code snippets you show don’t match mine.

Hi Michael,

The issue you’re running into is that Artisteer doesn’t produce standard WordPress themes, and doesn’t use the wp_nav_menu function, so it doesn’t meed the UberMenu requirements. As noted in the Knowledgebase, you need to use Easy Integration with Artisteer for this reason.

Looks like you’ve already done most of the work - added Easy Integration. Now you just need to do what the message says (i.e. follow the remaining Easy Integration - Step 3).

Please activate UberMenu Easy Integration and set a menu in the UberMenu theme location in Appearance > Nav Menus

That means activate Easy Integration if you haven’t already (Step 1)

and then set a menu in the UberMenu [Easy Integration] theme location (step 3)

Hope that helps. If you have any further questions, please be sure to post them in the Support Forum - this is a general forum and I won’t see your questions here. Thanks!

Chris

P.S. See also http://www.artisteer.com/?post_id=168869&p=forum_post&forum_id=13

Thank you for your clarification admin! Was wondering why I wasn’t finding it