Type of license and use of a product.

I want to sell electric boards with a section for music, which children will listen to it by pushing a button on the end product. What license do I need to buy, the standard or the extended one? When I am given the choices I don’t see the extended license as a choice I can use.

I also have 1 more questions. I am trying to find an author who has the same children songs in English and Spanish versions, however, I can’t find one author on this website who has 6 or 7 songs in English and Spanish versions. I one very good authors in English who have 2 pieces in every recording, the first piece is the song itself, the 2nd is just the sound track with no voice recorded. Can I create my own version in Spanish of the first song using the 2nd empty track?

Thank you very much in advance.