I already wrote in their support with my issue. And unfortunately at the moment they cannot solve this problem. I will describe in more detail:
- Contributor uploads photos to twenty20
- Automatic photo verification system assigns license status to each image. At the moment, for reasons completely unexplained to me, verification system does not work correctly and the status is assigned to most photos:
- Commercial Use: Not cleared
- Editorial Use: Not cleared
That is, such photos are not available for sale.
- A couple of years ago, in such cases, Twenty suggested filling out a photographer’s verification form, but in recent months their support has responded:
Thanks for reaching out and happy to help! Please note: We are not currently reviewing new form submissions at this time. We have a team dedicated to reviewing and clearing photos, but as you can imagine, there is a big backlog.
This problem has been around for more than a year, and many contributors complain in other forums. Unfortunately, there is no solution at the moment.