Twenty20 members

Things are a bit chaotic as we get the new upload and editing tools ready. You can now upload through author.envato.com and items will appear in both PhotoDune and Elements.

Migrated content from T20 is being currently worked on so that you can access and edit them.

1 Like

Thank you for responding. I have a lot patience, just happy to be heard.

Will my videos also go to elements, or do I need to apply separately for video on elements?

2 Likes

Youā€™ll need to apply separately for video on Elements :grin:

Each ā€œstoreā€ has itā€™s own dashboard. On the Elements Dashboard, there is a pull down at the the top you can use to get to the Market Dashboard. But, it seems to always take me to ThemeForest and Iā€™m not logged in. I have bookmarked my Elements Dashboard and my PhotoDune dashboard to find them easier.

I can see descriptions of my pending submitted photos on the PhotoDune dashboard but it doesnā€™t tell you anything except they are pending review. When they show up in my gallery, I know they were accepted. I turned on email notifications for rejections. (Under Settings on PhotoDune dashboard.)

Not all our photos were transferred from T20. I had almost 9K on T20. I only have a little over 4K here. HTH!

3 Likes

I still canā€™t see my portfolio on Photoduneā€¦ so I am not sure what to uploadā€¦ but Iā€™m patient.

The only thing you will see in your photodune portfolio are your new uploads once they are reviewed and approved. (Can take up to 5 days after submitting them.) All your T20 images that transferred are in your Elements gallery. We still canā€™t see or edit them in the Manager yet.

1 Like

And if you are having difficulty finding your Elements gallery, it is here: TTStock-Photography - Envato Elements

2 Likes

Super Thanksā€¦ I couldnā€™t find him anywhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you didnā€™t get the email that Envato sent out with that link, you might want to check your spam folder for it and other emails. There have been several that help you use the site better. Glad to have helped!

1 Like

Anybody know, hidden item mean what? Thanks

They are the photos that we have submitted in the past week that were ā€œhard rejectedā€ by Envato. Mine also have some that originally transferred from T20 but where then removed from my gallery here with no explanation. All of them are eligible for commercial clearance and at at least one of them had sold REALLY WELL on T20, which means Envato is missing out on some revenue. Oh well, their loss. Iā€™ll be uploading it elsewhere. HTH!

4 Likes

okay thanks for your help, Iā€™m just like youā€¦ Upload to other platform :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!

I have bookmarked various author pages, but I am still not sure I really understand it all.

Only 140 images were migrated from around 1200. With 4k files you are way ahead of me. Also a lot my files have smartphone filter effects, vignettes etcā€¦so I have to reprocess the files, if they were shot naturally to begin with.

It is a little sad, smartphone style images are a useful trend and I know only two agencies that have a sizable collection.

I will not give up on envato, but I miss twenty20 very much. I have been doing stock since 2005 and twenty20 was my favorite place.

I really loved all those public galleries and spent hours browsing them. And the community spirit was very strong.

Public galleries could also easily be sent to people looking for images or trying to put a moodboard together.

It brought out the people with great editing talent. Which made it unique, no other agency has that, only pinterest.

Well, see you here!

6 Likes

We will always missing twenty20 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Has anyone sold anything on Photodune so far? Twenty20 was a good earner for me. )-; Nothing on Photodune and just cents on Envato. :smirk:

1 Like

Just today I got a sale, but i want to asking to @BenLeong ,

why are the prices for photos with a regular license being sold differently than the price conditions I gave?

1 Like

I have made a few sales on Photodune. Earnings on Elements are about 25% less than when I was selling through T20 and Envato. I will always be thankful Envato bought T20 because Iā€™m making 4x as much as I was through T20 alone before the sale in 2019. Iā€™ve had to adjust what type of photos I take to increase sales. ā€œPrettyā€ pictures donā€™t sell well for me. Iā€™ve had to start taking true stock photos to make more.

4 Likes

This might answer some of your questions.

There is a breakdown where you set your price that explains how much you earn vs how much they pay. Mine is set at $6 but I only earn $2.25 per sale because of the fees and taxes.

1 Like

Nice to hear that you are doing well on Envato! Maybe I still have to find my feet. Havenā€™t sold anything on Photodune yet, also set at $6. Elements is down by more than 50%. The whole Envato experience is much more complicated. Twenty20 was sooo simple. Iā€™ll keep trying and maybe change strategy :wink:

2 Likes

Weā€™ll be trying to make the process a lot simpler as we go :sweat_smile:

3 Likes