Trying to Email User, Failing... Please Help

So this guy http://videohive.net/user/davebranson502 emailed me and asked a question about one of my items. When I go to respond the email gets kicked back to me as undeliverable. He has emailed me twice now, and I can’t find another way to get a hold of him. Is there something I’m missing? Why am I not able to contact him through his profile the same way he contacted me? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Cary

Hi,

Maybe there is some problem with the mailbox of davebranson502, what is the bounce message you are getting back when sending the email to him ?

This is what I got:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

DaveBranson500@hotmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain hotmail.com by mx1.hotmail.com. [65.54.188.94].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

I even tried DaveBranson502@hotmail.com thinking there was a discrepancy in the name since his profile says DaveBranson502 and his email is DaveBranson500@hotmail.com

It seems like there has to be something going wrong on Microsoft’s end, or the account of the user has been suspended or removed. It is not possible to contact buyers trough a contact form. Did the buyer maybe commented on one of your products, beause you are maybe able to reach the buyer this way.

No… no comments. I tried finding his name on google and added ‘video editor’ to search… Found a couple actually. Reached out to them via LinkedIn etc… nuthin. Oh well, I tried. Thanks for your suggestions though!

Yes I also had these issues ( their mailbox quota was exceeded ) and I contacted envato regarding this and nothing.

It would be fair that envato has some system which will show those users a message on their profile page if the author can not reply them back because of their mail issue. It would solve everything.

Regards.

Find the buyer on LinkedIn and use Lead Generator chrome extension to get his personal email.