Trouble with the FTP

I just uploaded yesterday and today the FTP is not working. I’ve tried the site troubleshooting but no luck so far. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

You can check these article about Envato FTP upload process

New Helpful thread about Envato FTP

Hoped Help!

Getting exactly the same error messages here.
FTP seems down today. :frowning:

Let’s tagging Envato Engineer Team Member @rosssimpson hope he will help you out from your issue.

“your issue” ?

Make you clear about that error message
Hope you understand?

Hi guys! I have the same error:
“GnuTLS -110 в gnutls_record_recv: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.”

Already there is some solution?

Same problems :disappointed_relieved:

The same error code here.
A few days ago everything worked just fine.

Also experiencing this issue.

not today … i have uploaded an item a few hours ago without using the ftp and it worked well

1 Like

I just tried it again, nothing has changed…
Any luck you guys?

Hey man, thanks for those but I am pretty familiar with the upload process. I just successfully uploaded a product 2 day ago and it worked… I am not sure what’s up…

1 Like

Hi @danielkalves i’m not sure about @johnnybd problem he facing FTP uploading error in that case i have tagging @rosssimpson Envato Engineer Team Member.
May be he can solved johnnybd problem.

Any updates? I am starting to get worried about this…

Nope. All day problems with accessing the server via ftp.

clearly english isn’t your first language, @unlockdesign
However, pretty sure it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see it wasn’t only my problem.

EDIT: Its not working fine here now, problem has changed.

Can connect without the GnuTLS error But files disappear after uploading and refreshing!

i also got the same issue

Hey @johnnybd what did you do to solve the problem? I am still getting the same error msg…

I have the same problem, FTP does not work.