Tropical pop rejected again, some advices? Thanks!

Hey there!

My last track has been rejected today, what are the issues in your opinion?
Some suggestion? Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Maybe, i don´t know the name of that instrument in english, that one that dissapear around 0:57, is too much in front, and the melody is in the background.

2 Likes

Hello ! In my opinion It sounds very modern and cheerful! I think you need to make the track a little louder and work on mixing! The instrument sounds from 0:57 (and before this synthesizer was also a synthesizer as right said and noticed @Manriquedelara ), it’s kind of just a “slide synthesizer”. Although it is very similar to the flute, but this is certainly not a flute. :slightly_smiling_face:
Good luck!

2 Likes

The sound starting at 0:57 is a combination of two synth sounds that plays a new melody, maybe one of this is too loud, I mean the sound similar to a flute… the sound disappear because I thought to insert a short break, I don’t know if this could be a problem… Thank you @Manriquedelara! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the comment @CleanMagicAudio, very kind!

The break in the middle of the track could be a problem? I like the “slide synth” sound, maybe is it too loud? In the mix, what is wrong in your opinion?

Thank you again for your time! :slight_smile:

The “bridge” (transition from part to culmination (point 0:57) lacks some kind of dynamics, perhaps sound effects. I don’t think that this is the main problem, but as a “stroke (hatch)” this is not enough.

Maximizing (too quiet, but not even mixing), it may seem like a bad mixing because of this (if at it you hear all the “jambs” (after maximizing) and shortcomings and unnecessary frequencies that will interfere with listening, it means guilty mixing!
Good luck!

1 Like

Many thanks, very helpful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please give us a link to this topic as you finish work by this your track! :slightly_smiling_face: It is interesting to listen as you complete it!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, of course! I will try to improve the track with your suggestions, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :wink:

1 Like

Good track!

1 Like

Exelent track! The decision of the reviewer is not clear to me.

1 Like

Thank you so much, very kind! :slight_smile:

Wow, I’m very glad you like it, thank you @SkyRecords! :slight_smile:

Hi all, I tried to follow your advices, but my new version of the track has been rejected, what you think?

Thank you for the support! :slight_smile:

Hi, I hear that you made your track a little louder and a little cleaner! Maybe someone will help you on the forum to “parse the flight.” :wink: I’m just a little busy right now.
Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply, very kind! :slight_smile:

1 Like