Tried to install the plugins but it always says failure

hi! i bought woocommerce currency swithcer and tried to install the plugins but it always says failure. It dint work. i have sent email to Envato and they dint solves. Its already been 24 hours.

Hi @poul31

if you download full package then you have to unzip the download and you will find another zip which si the main plugin zip. you have to install that plugin zip from wp-admin Dashboard Plugins => Add New

Otherwise download only the wordpress installabale file and install that plugin zip from wp-admin Dashboard Plugins => Add New

If still issues you have to contact purchased item author instead envato.

How to contact an author:

Thanks

Thank you for your prompt reply. since you can see on my scerrenshot it says failure and dint work as i have done exactly as you have explained. can you see that on my screen shot?

Best regards

Poul

You only have to access your web server files (via cPanel if you have or another method depending what server you have) and manually delete the woocommerce-currency-switcher folder then try to install the plugin again via the WordPress dahsboard.

2 Likes

as the plugin folder already exist in your website wp-content/plugins directory.

So, you have to do any of the following:

1. delete the exist woocommerce currency swithcer from wp-admin Dashboard then Plugins. then try to install from wp-admin Dashboard then Plugins => Add New
  2. delete the exist woocommerce currency swithcer folder from your website wp-content/plugins directory using cpanel/ftp. then try to install from wp-admin Dashboard then Plugins => Add New
  3. upload the woocommerce currency swithcer plugin into wp-content/plugins directory using cpanel/ftp to replace the exisiting folder. then try to active from wp-admin Dashboard then Plugins.

Thanks

Great ! Thank you very much.

1 Like