Travel Facebook Cover Template. Hard Rejected. But why?

Thumbnail

Some of that text would be very hard to read in reality

Submitting as just fb covers is probably not enough anymore and you should be consider including versions for other social networks, as post assets etc to add value to what you are offering

1 Like

But many designs of one version can be seen in the market.

Exactly - so they don’t need anymore and if it was to be approved then there’s limited potential to sell.

With respect it would be very easy to find something similar to yours for free online - if you want to be successful here you need to invest in adding premium value

1 Like

If this is the case, then the Graphic River should be specifically described. But, their statement is-
Hi design dream,

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Travel Facebook Cover Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

The reviewers get thousands of submissions every week - there’s no way they could offer bespoke replies to everyone, hence, when an item is not in a position to update to approval, they use the generic replies.

FYI if an item is close then they do offer more detailed feedback

hi for me the real deal is that this rather a deja vu feeling that this cover inspires me indeed. U can find such things for free download in certain websites and this decreases gamely the commercial potential of the item, once, this mistaken for granted that the commercial potential of the item is rather low why accepting it? besides, still about this issue of commercial potential, the execution time for anybody to redo the item is rather lowland people would be more likely to redo the item rather than buying it. They will prefer saving money as they would not really save significant time, nor would they get graphic design skills going really definitely way beyond their personal ones, in most cases … the content remaining in the main zip file being rather limited if u ask me, once u have taken out the vignettes and the logo, well, all u have is a few lines of texts, some geometrical shapes, a promotion Bullet definitely not popping out and not catching people’s attention and a call for action button lost in a corner, being small and not attracting the eyes …I guess u can identify that there are some major issues, I think, right ? though, the item is harmonious and the style is tasteful , I assume that u just need to figure out the fact that u need to push the envelope bit more graphic design wise indeed

Thank you for your comment. But I am trying to find out if there is any Quality problem in my design. E.g. Text, Color, Shape etc. Suppose, this is my new design and I haven’t uploaded it yet. In this case, does my design protect the quality of approval in Graphic River? If not, what are the issues (specifically)?

So is there a big problem with Quality in my design? Such as Text, Color, Shape, Layout etc? Thanks in advance.

There’s nothing glaringly wrong - just not very original or premium

hi well if u do not have the answer in my previous message , I assume that I am pretty bad at expressing myself , this is the first choice, the alternative one is that u do not really want to read

I would prefer a different color purple in the background.