Track Rejected...some suggestion?

This track was rejected:https://soundcloud.com/fabio-555425555/cinematic-epic-trap-2m09s

can anyone give me some suggestions?

Hello niVio!
This is a great composition, I enjoyed listening to it.

As to why this was rejected, I am not sure if it has to do with the arrangement hence I have very less experience when it comes to Trap music. However I just feel the intro is too sudden (piano chords + spiccato strings coming right away)
The piano could definitely use a little bit of EQ, it feels like there’s too much low end going on. It’s occupying a lot of space in the mix that one can’t hardly hear any bass.
Just my two cents, the experts can help you more than I can.

I hope that was a little bit helpful and sorry if it’s not. :slight_smile:

Best of luck,
Michael.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll try to lighten the lower part and filter the piano a little on the basses … and let’s see what happens :slight_smile: Thanks

1 Like

Hello niVio.
I listened to the music and liked it very much. I suggest you make it a little softer and plain.
I wish you luck and good sales.

Thanks for the reply, my intention was to give a strong impact to the lower part of the song but now I realize that it does not suit the needs of AudioJungle … I will lighten everything … many thanks

1 Like

My last approved track was 3 years ago. Since then I uploaded +15 tracks but all rejected. I don’t know what the is problem.

It’s rejected from AJ, and that’s not the end of the world…their checklist is ridiculous.
Promote it in as many places as you can. Your track could have appeal somewhere else.
My first track has just been rejected. I’m not fussed. It’s how I want it to sound.

It seems as though every song approved must follow a formula.
Therefore, it kind of makes every song on here sound the same in terms of production and overall mood.

I don’t know any other good website to upload tracks. Any suggestions?

I’d suggest just promote your music by distributing it online to streaming platforms.
That way you can craft your songs how you want to, without the restrictions placed by AJ.

Hi, good track but I think it needs more variation. And a real pause at 1:00. Further I think the title is covering too much categories. Cinematic and epic is strange with trap. Just make it a title with trap… Good luck!